Tuesday, April 29, 2008

harmonicas

I'm playing a harmonica WHILE typing this at the same time... does that blow your mind?

We got a sweeeeet little journey planned out ahead of us. I could probably just give it to your in numbers: 407, 941, 239, 305. thats all you need to know. Lots of winching, hanging with old friends, maybe making some new ones, filming, hammers, etc. etc.

Just ordered some super 8 film so get ready to get artsy! Have any of you guys out there seen the snowboard video "Burning Bridges"? I was watching it the other day and really diggin that vibe...

As I've mentioned before, my knee has been giving me problems the last 8 months, so filming any sort of video part on my side of things is looking pretty dim. I got a few tricks, but i think it's safe to say that I am giving my part to Travis Doran. This kid rips and has some mad flip tricks on lock, shreds some rails, pops like a balloon, and is pretty much learning new tricks every day. There is this wakeskater named George Daniels that you may have heard of? Keith and GD go way back and have started to collaborate to get some footy of George for Fun Boots! Believe it. So prepare to have your mind blown in more ways than you thought possible.

That's it for now! Stay tuned, more action to come!
-dave

No comments: