Tuesday, September 2, 2008

well whats new

lets see lets see, my life lately has consisted of some bit of chaos. mostly starting school back up, raising my new puppy ("Boss"), and putting in lots and lots of footage for Fun Boots!. Kind of mind blowing really, I wasn't even sure we had that much footage. But sure enough, tape after tape we are cranking them in. Still planning on having our teaser done for expo, but we haven't done the majority of work that needs to be done for that to happen...such is life. it will be done, we are just "Justin Stephens-ing" ourselves, as keith and i call it (check out some of the bonus parts from his movies, he is insane!). did some shooting a couple days ago around the house for the names, trying to get a little creative with it, know what i mean? Well idk, i'm in some trendy UCF coffee house right now trying to use their internet cuz for some reason mine at my house is not happy with me. And i think they're getting heated at me for not buying their 6 dollar smoothie in return for the supposed "free wi-fi!" hairyness, i'll hit this thing up later.

-dave

No comments: