Tuesday, July 1, 2008

blackin' out

whoa.... what just happened? it's july first.

i almost completely forgot about this blog, but fortunately now it's back in my grasp. Well after Texas I went on a little relaxing sailing trip with my dad and johnny and his dad down to anna maria island and Long Boat Key... it was real chill. but unfortunately basically nothing to do with wakeskating or fun boots!, except for the one day we went and rode with Trav, pirate style. Trav or Stu call me nearly everyday with some crazy new story about tricks going down. those two are just riding with each other all day everyday and the progression is pretty nuts.

I have been straight chillin here in the Narc lately, just been putting footage in my computer, editing, checking shit out...it's lookin very nice. Johnny, Roland, and I are heading back down to the 239 pretty soon, and we're taking Trav with us too, so it's about to get real rowdy and Trav's part will be close to done after like 5 sets with the kid. I've been getting some calls from Matt Hooker from up in New York where he is stationed for the summer. He told me about some rail park he has been working on up there with like 6 rails in it already or something, guess that dude is missing the projects!!! he's been shreddin too, using those Oak Udders and learning new tricks all the time, like backtails and frontnose shuvs. Andy and Nick are in the Philippines right now, those lucky bastards, probably putting in a good 14 hours a day of pure riding time.

The next big thing for Scene One/FUN BOOTS! is going to be our Virginia trip the middle of this month. Smith Mountain Lake, helicopter shoots, BroStock, karaoke... i can't wait!

keep in touch
-dave

No comments: