Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bassets stand for glory

Well it's been some good days at Lake Irma chillin "made in the shade" style, going through a grocery bag of 17 tapes that keith gave me. Luckily a lot of them just have about ten minutes of footage on em and that's it. bangerz. So I'm almost done going through all the tapes and then it's time to make some parts happen. Wow. Keith I am getting the same calls from Trav too, I'm sure I could take one for the team and go down there for a day or two, B-Town is always a pleasure.

...alright just got off the phone with Trav, well looks like I'm headin there tomorrow after school. Keith this ruins all our credibility on aws.com, we can't be seen as flakes on the blog board!!! it's okay, i'm sure the bangers will make up for it.

I feel as though it is a pure cruel twist of fate that should keep you from spreading your wings and soaring to that Lionel concert, kL, I'm sure they could have used some crowd surfing! We need to get together and have a glory run at the cable park once we finish this vid, buddy. talk to ya then.

941 here I come.
-dave

No comments: