Monday, November 3, 2008

to keith

Dear Keith,

I was just reading the Obscura Blog, which I am absolutely going to start reading more because it is amazing, and I really like how those guys pretty much converse with each other throughout the blog. It's like they are talking to us WHILE talking to each other. Really beautiful. We should start doing the same thing I think. It seems a little pointless because we don't live across the nation from each other, but still it's worth a shot. I wish I could just jump into that Obscura Blog and we could transform it into a big floaty chatroom that we could all jump around in like little kids at a party before the pinata is broken. I feel like I actually know those guys now, it's as if they are blogging just for me (tear falling down cheek).

sincerely,
davey

No comments: